“We are happy that we went the extra mile and protected our HVAC coils with the Freeze Block technology. This event made believers out of us.” – Roy Stein of University of Pennsylvania.
Cooney Freeze Block™ Coil Technology
THE ONLY TECHNOLOGY designed to block freeze
and thaw damages!
Freeze damage is one of the leading causes of HVAC coil failure. At temperatures 32°F and below, water can freeze and expand, causing excessive pressures that result in coil damage within a matter of minutes. Consequentially, expensive and time-consuming maintenance, coil repair, downtime, and potentially serious subsequent damage from the thaw and flood often occurs.
System failures frequently happen. Thanks to this new technology, you can add another layer of protection, should a freeze occur.Customer Testimonials Watch the Webinar
This exclusive, patented breakthrough now provides a higher level of protection than ever before!
- Expansion relief headers equipped with pressure and temperature sensing valves discharge a controlled volume of water as a coil begins to freeze
- Valves are designed to reseat after discharging to prevent flooding after coil thaws
- All coils and valves are preassembled and tested at the factory
prior to shipping
- Designed to dramatically reduce future maintenance, downtime, and premature coil failure
- In many cases, eliminates the need for glycol which increases
- All Cooney Freeze Block™ Coils come with a minimum 30-month warranty
- Add a Smart Coil System and recieve a 48-month warranty
Get the Cooney Freeze™ Block Coil Infographic
University of Pennsylvania / Industrial Mechanical