HDRC Coated Coils
HVAC coil technology specifically designed to survive in extreme environmentally challenged conditions and impact caused by high vibrations.
HDRC coated coils are for use in refrigeration, unitary, and split HVAC systems for locomotive and passenger rail vehicles.
- With extensive testing for over a decade, our coils were determined to have an excellent resistance to the harsh rail environment.
- Manufactured with aluminum fins with HDRC coating allows for reduced weight and improved strength.
- The sleeker design ensures less dirt and debris compared to the sharp surface of copper fins.
- Environmentally friendly HDRC coils require only water vs the heavy chemicals that are necessary when cleaning copper coils.
- All Cooney Coils are manufactured in the United States in compliance with our specifications!