Cooney UV Disinfection Systems
THE ONLY TECHNOLOGY designed to block freeze
and thaw damages!
Freeze damage is one of the leading causes of coil failure. At temperatures 32°F and below, water can freeze and expand, causing excessive pressures that result in coil damage within a matter of minutes. Consequentially, expensive and time consuming maintenance, coil repair, downtime, and potentially serious subsequent damage from the thaw and flood
Although freeze stats, expensive controls, and preheat coils are normally used, human error, or unexpected failures or conditions, frequently take place. In the past, technology was not available as a final line of defense.
Due to our exclusive, patent protected design,
that is no longer the case!
This exclusive, patent protected breakthrough in technology now provides a higher level of protection than ever before!
- Expansion relief headers equipped with pressure and temperature sensing valves discharge a small amount of water as a coil begins to freeze
- Valves are designed to reseat after discharging to prevent flooding after coil thaws
- All coils and valves are preassembled and tested at the factory
prior to shipping
- Designed to dramatically reduce future maintenance, downtime,
and premature coil failure
- In many cases, eliminates the need for glycol which increases
- All Cooney Freeze Block Coils come with a 30 month warranty